Day - 1334

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

I tackled a list of chores and items that took all day.  Productive.

Gradudes reading / revisions
Aaron Sorkin Masterclass - first 4 episodes
City of Girls - read latest chapter
Bridge - study
Food - prep a pot of spaghetti sauce
Stocks - study
Refunds - Europe trip
Zoom Meeting - Michael Bell
Violin practic - Bach

I have books to read, a script to revise, journals to update, and emails to respond to.

My Trump fatigue is off the charts.  I'm counting down the days to his removal.  I'm all-in on the expectation that he will lose.  I have to be to keep my sanity.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  We'll find out where we are as a country on election day 2020.  Either we're in agreement with Trump's vision of the country, or we'll repudiate such a dark, dsyfunctional, fraudulent perspective.  If 2016 was a fluke, we'll know on election night.  If 2016 represented the new normal, we'll know on election.  No excuse if Biden loses.  I don't think he will, however.  I think Biden will win and Trump will go down in defeat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment