Day 1234 (Sea Day)

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Sea Day - Cruise, Day 4

From our balcony

I love sea days.  I wish we had more of them.  Like Sunday, our day began at 3 a.m. with game 7 of the Warriors and Thunder in Oakland's Oracle Arena.  The Thunder had the lead throughout the first half, but the Warriors prevailed with great shooting in the second half.  They had the lead from the third quarter on and never looked back.  This was a great series and so exciting for Warriors fans.  This series might have been too exciting.  The Thunder should have won this series, but couldn't close the deal. 

Relaxing in the room

Chocolate truffles served in our cabin...Austin ate them all!

I slept much of the day.  We went up to Horizon for lunch.  I had a burger and fries.  It was our first formal dining night and everyone took their time getting ready.  I wish we had one more sea day.  Tomorrow we're in Marseille.

Formal Night


Alice wore her corsage on her wrist


No comments:

Post a Comment