Day 1204

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Woke up at 6 and took care of a few tasks, including catching up in my hardcopy journal.  Alice got up around 7 and we took care of a few things around the house before I left the city at 10:15.  We dropped Alice's Ooma (she never uses her phone anymore) and signed her up with Xfinity.  I'll need to do some cable wiring next week and get her modem and router at Amazon.com.

Back in Oakland, I made a few calls, caught up on my email and then went over to Howard's to watch the Warriors game and play some backgammon with him.  He's still in a fair amount of pain from the knee surgery he went through several weeks ago.  The Warriors looked good and easily took care of business, handily beating the Trailblazers,who trailed the entire game.

In the afternoon I talked with mom, Jill, Kevin and Alice.  I tidied up and made phone calls to help Cheryl with the jury recruitment for a focus group that's taking place in LA on Friday.  I'll work all day Sunday to get the information in.

To bed at 10:05.

No comments:

Post a Comment