Day 1211

Sunday, May 8, 2016

I woke up at 6 and completed our applications for Global Entry.  That took longer than I wanted but it was nice to have it done.  I think it will be worth it in coming trips abroad. 

Alice and I had a yummy cast iron pancake that she made this morning...



...then we watched Friday's latest Real Time with Bill Maher before I had to go. 

I worked 8 hours today, entering the latest focus group data for Chad.  It was quiet and kind of nice getting in an extra day's work that can take care of an evening's worth of eating in Barcelona.  I listened to Trump's Spokane speech that he gave yesterday.  I listened to the entire 70-minute speech.  He has a severe personality disorder.  The Republican party is done.  I don't know how they survive this.  Fear not...as disliked as Hillary Clinton may be, Donald Trump will not be the next president of the United States.  Not possible.  He's not stable enough.  It's really sad that the Republican party has chosen him, but it speaks to the utter weakness of the entire field.  What a time we live in.

I finished at 8 and came home.  It hasn't been the most restful weekend and I still have so much left to do.  Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment