Day 1111

Friday, January 29, 2016

Racquetball, writing until 11, haircut, then more writing until 6:30.  I probably should have worked on chapter 11 today, seeing as this is the 1111st day I've been at this.  Instead, I worked on chapter 10 and will continue to work on this chapter through the weekend and most of next week.  After this, chapter 11, then another pass at the various chapters before combining all the chapters together into one file and treating the manuscript as one large project instead of 12 small projects. 

At 7, I went over to Richard and Lisa's, met up with Rossana and Biff, then joined them, Richard and Miles for an evening at the Grand Lake Theater and Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful 8, which I enjoyed very much.  It reminded me a little of Eugene O'Neill's The Iceman Cometh, since most of the story takes place in a cabin.  The entire cast was exceptional and the story, as always, was inventive and strong.  I enjoyed this film, though it did run a bit long.  I like how Tarantino creates the feeling of an epic western from the 70s


No comments:

Post a Comment