Day 1108

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Up at 5:15 and started writing, revising ch. 9, section 1.  I spent all day on this chapter and finally finished around 7 p.m.  I still need to go over it again, but will wait a while and work on other chapters.  In the meantime, I read Chris's story and a draft of a picture book, both good.  I'll speak with Chris tomorrow night.

I'm applying for jobs in the legal field.  There aren't as many word processing jobs as there used to be, but plenty of corporate legal assistant/secretarial jobs out there.  I can do those, but they involve so much work and lots of programs I've never used.  The pay, however, is very good.  Now that I have four novels written, my focus can be directed on getting them out into the world, which, while just as hard as writing the manuscripts, is so much easier on the mind.

I did a load of laundry in the evening and cleaned up.  I will miss my life at home writing books.  It's been such a glorious 1100 days in so many ways.  But first things first, finishing a draft of La Stravaganza.

No comments:

Post a Comment