Day 1110

Thursday, January 28, 2016

A full day of writing, working on chapter 10.  A lot going on in this chapter and I'm changing things up.  No time for much else.  Worked a few hours in the morning and sent off some applications for full-time work that I'll need to begin once this novel is finished.

I watched the GOP debate tonight with Trump not in attendance and Jeb Bush had his best night as a result.  I think it was a mistake for Trump to miss the debate, but pundits are saying he was wise to miss it because Cruz suffered so badly as a result.  I guess we'll see on Monday.  At any rate, the GOP field seems weak and out of touch, though they believe they speak for the majority of Americans.  They don't.  That party seems very much out of touch with the contemporary world.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment