Day 1093

Monday, January 11, 2016

Racquetball from 5-7:15, then writing until 3.  I'm revising the middle section of chapter 3.  Oh my God, it's in rough shape.  I may be working on this section forever.  Whenever I deal with sections like this one, my confidence plummets, only to be brought back to the surface again two or three days later.  Ugh.

Picked up Alice at BART around 3:15 and brought her to my place.  At 5:30, we picked up Murry and Lillian for a nice dinner at Michel Bistro on Lakeshore.  It's always so great catching up with them!  We'll have them over to Alice's one day for baby back ribs.  Yum.

Alice and I went back to the City and finished a documentary we'd watched earlier on Netflix about the best steaks in the world, but I fell asleep around 9:15 or so.  That seems to be my thing these days, bed before 9:30.  How old is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment