Day 684

Friday, November 28, 2014

Woke up around 8, went shopping with Alice for her family dinner tonight.  We also cracked the two crab Alice's neighbor Chris brought over the other night.  I'm making crab guacamole and some crab cake appetizers.  Alice has a full menu for tonight.  I'll need to night the gym hard next week.

My Hollywood Hound novel is going well.  I like this story.  Each novel is written differently.  This one isn't as structured as the past few, but has a more natural flow to it.  I'm hoping to write the first draft quickly.  Lots of ideas seem to be coming to me at once.  The first draft will be the easy part.  Separating the wheat from the chaff will be more time consuming, I'm guessing.  I'd adding all kinds of things in this story.  The other night, I actually dreamed I was a dog!  I'm bringing a wide range of influences, pop culture, dog details, film history and Beach Boy Surfer Culture nostalgia to the story.  We'll see what I end up with when all is said and done.



No comments:

Post a Comment