Day 667

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I spent most of the day reading the books I'm plowing through and revising chapters in True Colors so that it's all ready for to go.  My energy wasn't as on point as I was hoping, but I still managed to get a good eight hours of work in.  I also squeezed in a load of laundry, which seems to go hand-in-hand with writing.  I don't know why, but I like folding clothes and thinking about the next scene to revise.

Had an E-Force demo at the club tonight, so I was there from 6-9.  I came home and watched a couple of episodes of The Comeback before falling asleep.  The second season is coming back this month after a ten-year hiatus.  My mom liked the show back in 2005, so I'm checking it out now.  It's a good depiction of behind-the-scene shenanigans on TV sitcoms and the delusional self-importance of certain Hollywood types. It's a good show, but I can see why it didn't attract the following it needed.  Lisa Kudrow is very good at the character she plays; however, the character is so unlikable and narcissistic.  I suspect they'll tone down certain elements of her in season 2, though maybe not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment