Day 677

Friday, November 21, 2014

I was so sluggish this morning at the gym that I could barely hit the ball.  My legs felt heavy like bags of sand.  It was awful.  Even playing doubles, I wasn't able to move.  I hope to rectify this Monday morning.

It takes about 90 minutes to send one query to an agent.  There's so much information on each agent, especially if they keep blogs and tweet.  Knowing how to introduce and position a query takes a lot of time and varies for every agent.  The good news is there are dozens upon dozens of excellent agents for every genre.  I sent another three today.  The process helps keep me on my toes.

I finished "History of the White Race" by Nell Irvin Painter. Very interesting and thought provoking. I'd like to read her other non-fiction works.

Left Oakland at 4:30 and will stay at Alice's over the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment