Day 654

Wednesday, October 29, 2014



Game 7 of the 2014 World Series between the Giants and the Royals was the most intense baseball game I've ever watched.  I didn't think anything would out do what happened back in 2010 when the Giants beat the Phillies in the National League Championship with Brian Wilson pitching that final strike out to end the series, but tonight, was I saw was some of the most amazing athleticism, defense, pitching and nervewracking nailbiting nonstop out-of-my-skin intensity I've ever experienced.  I watched the game alone in my living room.  I was about to invite neighbors over around the 5th inning, but decided instead to experience the drama myself.  I wanted to see if Bumgarner was going to go all the way to the end of the game without allowing a run.  He did it and I feel lucky to have been on earth to witness such an historical baseball moment live while it was happening.  It was truly one of the most epic games I've ever watched.  This team is unbelievable!  Panda is unbelievable!  Hunter Pence is unbelievable!  What a team and what a World Series!


No comments:

Post a Comment