Day 671

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Played in the State Doubles Tournament in Burlingame and didn't play great, which was fine because I had dinner plans with Alice at 6.  My partner was Ron, who's always fun to play with.  We played three matches and they were all close, even though our opponents had big leads against us in each of the matches.  We lost the first match in a tie-breaker, won the second in a tie-breaker, and lost the third 9-11, 9-11.  I tweaked my back in the second match and couldn't move properly the rest of the day.  I came home at 4:30 and rested for an hour, watching Real Time with Bill Maher with Alice, until we left for dinner at Pacific Catch at 5:30.  It was Alice's friend Cecilia's birthday yesterday, so we celebrated with Cecilia and Jay at Irving, then went to Tart & Tart for dessert.




We came home around 9:30 and went to sleep around 10:30.  

No comments:

Post a Comment