Day 672

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Up at 5:30, watched CBS Sunday Morning with Alice, up at 7, then to Irving & 9th for our bagel and tea/coffee.  I downloaded a game on my ipad that I've always loved playing:


I'm glad to see an electronic version of the game; however, I see I've been playing the game wrong all this time!  I thought that once a play controlled the island, the opponent could not place a bridge on that island.  Not true.  Once an island is controlled, an opponent's bridge is removed, but they can still place bridges on that island afterward.  When the game did that the first time, I thought my download wasn't working properly.  I guess it makes for more possibilities this way, but I'm still used to the wrong way.

I may download Pandemic next.

Back home and working/writing/reading the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment