Day - 1490

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Racquetball, worked from home but it was quiet, so I cleaned up and prepared for tomorrow's feast. 

Later in the afternoon with the office closed at 3, I headed to the Oaks Card Club to meet up with Dorian and Howard later on.  I played a little 3/6 limit, not really playing many hands and down $35 from blinds. 

Once Dorian arrived, we played 1/2 No Limit.  I picked up KK on the first hand and made $50, then moved to D's table and folded TT at one point on the turn, down $50 before Howard and his son Josh arrived at 8:30.  We went for sushi across the street, then came back and played for another 3 hours.  I ended up down $18 for the night.  Lots of fun and Howard and Josh were big winners.

Home by 12:30 and straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment