Day - 1485

Monday, December 2, 2019

Feeling better today, nearly 100% normal.  Had a lot of energy this morning at racquetball, running the tables with Robert, which means they'll be after us Wednesday morning.

Now that my monitors are properly situated at work, my desk space is awesome and roomy.  I really like my setup. 

On Cyber Monday I signed up for two apps at 50% off



LoseIt and Blinkist.  Loseit is an app I use that helps keep track of the food I eat.  With the Premium subscription, I can link my Fitbit data and 23andMe data to set up the best types of food to consume.  It's a great interface with all sorts of food resources and recipes.  I really want to shed the 15 extra pounds I've been carrying around, so I guess I'll see if this app helps me do it.

Blinkist is an interesting app that prepares 15-minute audio overviews of books, bios, manuals, etc.  Bonus, I can listen to the audios while doing other things on my phone, like playing a little Hold'em.  I'll give it a try and see how I like it. 

Work was generally pretty quiet this morning and afternoon.  Over lunch, I studied the Amy Beach Symphony we're playing.  I'm really enjoying the piece, but it's difficult and fast. 

At home I practiced, had dinner, read a few pages of the Frederick Douglas bio I'm plowing through, then called it a night at 9:20.

No comments:

Post a Comment