Day - 1468

Thursday, December 19, 2019

So the stock market keeps going up and up and up, which is something all right, really something, considering how high it's already been this year.  As I wait for the fall, waiting feels futile and even a little bit foolish at this point.  I have maybe 7% or so parked in cash, sitting on the sidelines waiting for the market to plunge downward.  I'm already $80k higher than I would have settled for back in July.  How much of it all is an illusion, that's what I wonder.  I think about the wasted trillions spent in Iraq and Afghanistan.  How many libraries, fixed pot holes, new bridges, community buildings, and paid debts does $6 trillion take care of?  What a country.  I'm still fuming about the Trump Loyalist gaslighters and their shallow, sad, amoral defense of this shallow, sad, amoral mentally ill monster incinerating principles in the Oval O.  

No comments:

Post a Comment