Day - 1466

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Up at 7:30, quick breakfast, then off to Whole Foods to buy a couple of soaps Alice liked, then Barnes & Noble for books for the Youngs.  Novels this year:

For Richard -


Lisa -


Ari -


Trey -


Miles -


Sophia -

Back by 11 and then three full hours of Christmas cards, notes written, addresses scribbled in the worst handwriting I've ever seen.  I do love the self-adhesive Christmas stamps and the satisfaction of mailing a big stack of envelopes that three days ago only existed as a task on my to-do list.

Picked up a gift for Rhonda and Biff at Urban Indigo and met Alice after her lunch with friends for Peet's and a snack before dinner later at Mijori.  We headed home to SF around 8, then another hour for me with the cards.  I still have about 30 or so to send.

To be by 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment