Day - 1467

Friday, December 20, 2019

Racquetball from 5-6:30 with Kirk, Ari, Robert, Tyrone, Tiger, but no Glenn.  Work was quiet so I had a chance to assemble a few Christmas cards and get that whole process off my desk.  Then after dinner I headed to Mark's for a pretty uninspiring and somewhat painful night of cards, facing Boston Mike who had my number with hands hitting his face all night long, though when his set of Aces lost to Kevin's made flush on the turn, he actually began pleading his case that he was the most unlucky player at the table, even though his cards were so hot otherwise and so consistent that it was futile to go against him, even though I did most of the evening and was way the worse for it, sadly.  Only down $54 in a cold session with no cards except for the KK that won me a small pot.  My luck is not strong at Mark's but the company is fine and fun, and it was a treat to see the Warriors pull one out against the Pelicans.  Home at 1 and in bed by 1:30 with the heating pad on 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment