Day - 1665

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

I woke up at 1:30 and finished a Tokyo journal entry, then went to the gym at 5 for racquetball.  It was great seeing the guys!  I was rusty as hell and missed a lot of shots, but it sure felt good to be back on the court.  Lisa and I commuted into the city at 7:20 and we chatted all the way to work.  Work was very busy and I worked up until 4:50 p.m.  The Warriors Raptors Game 3 was on tonight at 6 and I watched what I could of the game before DVRing it and continuing with journal updates.  The Raptors were making shots and playing well against Steph and the B squad.  Klay didn't play tonight.  It was a must win for the Raptors.  I loved the fight and hustle the Warriors showed and waited for them to break out in a run, but the Raptors had an answer for every momentum swing.  The tough loss really illustrated the importance of Klay on both sides of the court.  Now the Warriors are in must win territory and with Klay and maybe even KD back, we should take care of business Friday night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment