Day - 1662

Saturday, June 8, 2019

I went to bed around 11 and woke up at 8, a nice long 9-hour sleep.  I was in SF by 10:30.  We went to Noe Valley to check out a shoe store Alice was curious about.



We then grabbed lunch at Whole Foods and went to Diamond Heights to hang out by the pool. 



It was wonderful up there.  We hit the jacuzzi after lunch, grabbed a latte down at the shopping center, then came home and settled in for the rest of the day. 

In the evening, we watched a documentary on NetFlix that really touched me.  I never would have thought I'd enjoy a show so much, but perhaps the historic significance of the program was so clear that I naturally savored every moment. 

Elizabeth at 90: a Family Tribute is absolutely wonderful.  I'm not a big Royal person, but this show really humanized the Royal Family in a way that made me appreciate all of them, especially the Queen and all she represents about service.

No comments:

Post a Comment