Day - 1650

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Today is my third anniversary with Hanson Bridgett.  It's hard to believe it's been three years.  It's the ideal company to work for and everything is now set up for me to work and create new material, sustain a writing life without having to worry about monthly finances, etc.  It took a while to set things up properly, but the playing field's now as it needs to be and all I need to do re-establish my writing routine.  That should come quickly I think.

Today I gave a presentation to a few coworkers on a software program called Best Authority.  It's used to generate Tables of Authorities in legal briefs.  No one likes using it because some of the bells and whistles are so daunting, and yet it's a great program that saves all kinds of time.  Hopefully, folks will feel more comfortable with it after my demo.  I walked through the procedure I use whenever I need the program.  After the presentation, the rest of my day was quiet.  Nice!

Met with Howard V. at Star Pizza for dinner.  We caught up and taked politics, even though I've been intentionally avoiding the news right now.  Too depressing and ridiculous.  Spending time with Howard is always a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment