Day 1369

Saturday, October 15, 2016

With yesterday so insanely busy and dinner with Rossana, I didn't watch any political stuff until 10 p.m. when I watched the NewsHour on my new iPhone 7 plus (which I absolutely love!).  This morning before getting my haircut, I listened to Michelle Obama's speech.



Here's what Glenn Beck had to say about the speech:


I've never posted anything by Glenn Beck before, but I think he may be on to something here.  The momentum continues to build for FLOTUS and her powerful indictment of DJT and his predatory misogyny.  

I know it's not over till it's over, but man, this election feels so over.  DJT is done as a candidate for president.  We all knew he had issues, but I'm not sure anyone anticipated he'd be the disaster he became.  Is it possible to script a worse scenario for him?  He's the least-disciplined presidential candidate of my lifetime. I hope when the narrative is written about this election, historians point to the KO Hillary delivered at the first debate with her Miss Piggy fastball.  Since that pitch, DJT has been off message and unhinged going on two weeks now.  The focus has not become women and their rights, role, presence, dignity, all the things Michelle Obama mentioned in Thursday's speech.  DJT has no effective response to his insults, entitlements and predatory behavior.  He knows who he is.  He admitted as much on Howard Stern several years ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment