Day 1077

Saturday, December 26, 2015

After a good night sleep, I felt better today and was at least able to eat again.  It was a very relaxing, low-key day in which we played games (including Wii) and some of the new toys Hayden had received.  (HIs R2D2 robot was fun).  Tom and I took Hayden to the new Star Wars film in the afternoon while mom, Jill and Alex got their nails done.  Hayden loved the film and felt very grownup seeing a PG-13 film.  He ranked it the second best after Return of the Jedi.  We had leftovers for dinner, then I went upstairs with Hayden and played more Wii before his bedtime.  I turned on Elf for him.  He watched about five minutes before falling fast asleep.  I watched an hour or so of the movie (on ABC Family...with too many commercials to count...thank goodness for fast forward) before turning off the TV and going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment