Day 1073

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

We left at 7:30 a.m. for the Pheonix airport.  Our flight to North Carolina was at 10:25.  It was a full flight.  Luckily, mom was in the A section and saved me a seat (I was in the C section...and I'd checked in a full 24 hours early).  We played cribbage the entire time.  The flight went quickly.  I came out strong, winning the first rubber, but then mom destroyed me in the second rubber.  We didn't finish the third rubber by the time we landed.  Our bags took a while to reach us, but once we collected them, we met Jill and the kids curbside and reached her place an hour later.  The house looked great and very festive.


I had the upstairs room to myself with a big screen TV and Direct TV at my finger tips.  And Wii U.  Sweet.  I played Wii Resort with my niece Alex and nephew Hayden and got creamed.  I will be practicing later tonight.  

We had chili for dinner and relaxed while listening to Christmas music.  Jill has the house wonderfully decorated with all sorts of great snowman and Santa Claus decorations.  We watched Santa Claus is Coming to Town and the Santa Claus 3 with the kids.  It was a great even

No comments:

Post a Comment