Day 440

Saturday, March 29, 2014

I got up at 7 and wrote the entire day.  I reviewed the final five chapters of Julia Milan and realized my ending was all wrong.  It needed to end with Julia saying goodbye to her grandmother, without anything new entering the picture.  It needed to end on a much more definitive note.  I made all the changes I wrote on the manuscript up through the middle of chapter 13.  Alice was ready for me to stop for the day by 7 p.m., so we ended up watching HBO on Apple TV.  Somehow, we started watching Annie Hall, which she had never seen.  It's another Woody Allen film I hadn't seen in years.  It holds up so well.  Alice loves saying La-di-da, la-di-da...la-di-da.  I think she will start saying that all the time now.  She's so cute!

Bed by 10.  What an oldie!

No comments:

Post a Comment