Day 426

Saturday, March 15, 2014

I spent most of the day writing at Alice's dining table.  I worked on chapters 25-40, revising them one last time so that Chris could take a look.  Some chapters are good and others are weak.  It's easy to tell which is which.  The hours fly by when I'm writing.  At 4, Alice and I went for a nice 2-mile walk.  The weather was perfect.  At 5:30 I went to the library to pick up The Spectacular Now, which Chris told me to see.  Alice called and said her friends Amy, Patrick, Katherine and Patrick, Jr. were heading over to Alice's for dinner.  The were actually supposed to come Sunday, but we made due.  It was a great evening, though Patrick had allergies and was out of it the entire visit.  We had Sun Tong chicken wings which are so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment