Day 419

Saturday, March 8, 2014

I revised 12 chapters today, about 7k words total.  I started at 8 and finished around 6.  I write in Alice's dining room on the weekend while she does her thing and watches her shows.  She so accommodating.  I really appreciate that.

My brain feels like a noodle.  Speaking of noodles, we went to a really great noodle house for dinner tonight with Austin and two of his friends.



Very good!

Alice and I watched the first 20 minutes of a Bruce Willis's A Good Day to Die Hard, which I heard was a disaster.  The action effects were amazing, but the beginning was confusing and the storyline was absolutely ridiculous.  Willis was probably in agreement as he seemed totally bored in each shot.  Alice fell asleep, so I watched about 50 minutes of Hannah and Her Sisters.  It's been ages since I've seen this film, still one of my favorites.  It's hard to believe the film is 28 years old.  Wow.




No comments:

Post a Comment