Day 429

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I finally gathered enough energy to hit the gym on a Tuesday.  I woke up at 4:50 and made it to Club One by 5:10.  I ran around the track for 30 minutes, then hit balls for another 30 while listening to Beethoven on my nano.  I finished off the workout with 30 minutes of weights.  I was out the door by 7:15 and back home at 7:30.

I worked on chapter 41, 43 and 45 today.  Tonight I'll work on 47.  Chapters 41-64 make up the middle section of True Colors and I have no idea who well they'll come off.  This novel has been a very good exercise in solving problems.  There are lots of them in the book and how well I deal with the issues will determine how strong the story will be.

I watched an episode of Game of Thrones over dinner, episode 3, season 3.  Lots of storylines going on. Chris and I talk tonight at 8.  We'll brainstorm revision ideas for TC 1-40.  I hope to see some of his writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment