Day 412

Saturday, March 1, 2014

I made the switch from AT&T U-Verse to Comcast, only because Comcast has this incredible deal for "cable cutters," consisting of basic cable, HBO and internet at 27 mbps all for $39.99.  With U-Verse, I was getting basic cable, no HBO and internet at 6 mbps for over $70 with tax and everything.  It was a no brainer to make the switch, even though I thought I'd never go back to Comcast again.  Their customer service has improved a lot, and the security suite that comes with the internet package is good.  So far so good, though the quality of the picture on basic cable is very poor.  I guess that's okay.  I don't really watch TV anymore, except through Netflix or Amazon Prime.


I plowed through five episodes of True Detective tonight.  I couldn't help myself.  The acting here is simply superb.  Story's great, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment