Day 435

Monday, March 24, 2014

This is Michael Bell's last full day with me.  After racquetball, we grabbed a coffee/tea down the street.  He went to SF for the day while I worked from 9-2.  I was able to write for a few hours until he returned at 5.  We went to Star Pizza for dinner.  So good.

I received a rejection from an editor at Random House which included a list of books she likes, along with a wish list for Sharon of other projects she's looking for.  Chris thought it was time to send Sharon Julia Milan, which I haven't read in over two years.  He may be right.  My plan was to look over that manuscript after True Colors is finished, but since True Colors will be finished within a month, it might be good timing to take a look at this forgotten manuscript and see if I can't breathe some new life into it.  Once Michael leaves tomorrow, I'll print out a new draft and see what I have to work with.



No comments:

Post a Comment