Day 438

Thursday, March 27, 2014

I stayed home this morning and wrote for two hours before work.  I went to the office from 9-2, then came home and wrote for 30 minutes until it was time to meet Ari and Trey for coffee at Monkey Forrest on Grand Ave.  We hung out for about two hours.  It was nice.  I've known both of them all their lives.  I love hearing their family stories and trips to Utah.  They've had such an amazing childhood living in our neighborhood.

Once I was home, I had dinner, then Miles came over to edit a couple of essays he was writing for an elite program at Oakland Tech.  We knocked out a strong draft in about 90 minutes.  He should have no problem getting in.

By the time Miles left, it was time to call it a day. I'm up to chapter 7 on Julia Milan.  I have three scenes circled that need revising.  Other than that, it's a word here, a comma there, a detail eliminated and a clause crossed out.  Simple stuff, but time consuming.

I started watching Hello Ladies on HBO.  Man, that show makes me laugh!



No comments:

Post a Comment