Day 44

Tuesday, February 27, 2013

I'm at mom's in Mesa, AZ and her place is very comfortable, like a resort.  Every little detail has been thought out, from the cups and plates to the details within each room.  Everything is new and organized.  I can see where I get my organizational skills. 

I sent out five queries today, read a few chapters from the Steve Jobs biography I picked up (after neglecting it for several weeks), watched two episodes of Real Time with Bill Maher and two episodes of Veep, which is smart and clever and all, but also a bit much after an hour.

I have a list of ideas to update my website and another list of topics to research for my books.  I don't know how much I can get done in March and April; however, I hope it's more than I thought possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment