Day 32

Thursday, February 14, 2013

I woke up at 5:30 and was at the gym by 6:10.  I played a league match with Jacob, who is super fast and going to be very good in a few years.  I'm at a place in racquetball where I can control all aspects of a match when playing inferior players.  Tyrone is hurt, so the only real threat this season is -- who else -- Steve Basham, who's simply getting better and better.

I left the gym at 8:15 and got things done until 10:40.  Had a haircut with Louie at 11, then went to the library to check out any new books that may have wandered in from Friends of the Library.  Yesterday, I bought five Cassandra Clark books.  She's prolific and very good.  I like the opening of her Mortal Instruments series.  Very creative and engaging.

From noon - 4 I'm sending out emails, revising, getting lists done and crossing things off.  When I break tasks down to five-minute intervals, I'm so much more productive and less likely to become distracted.  I get distracted so easily.


No comments:

Post a Comment