Day 23

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I completed chapter 1 of Introducing Girls and sent it off to Chris, along with my Pro Racquetball Academy piece.  Chris liked both of them.  He found the three characters in Girls compelling and was eager to learn more.  I started the day at 6 and ended around 10:30.  I'll look over the chapter tomorrow and get chapter 2 going.  I have 30 chapters total of Introducing Girls.  Realistically, I could have this piece finished by March.  We'll see.



My sweet little dog Sandy had a seizure this evening and several more throughout the night.  She's in a hospital in San Francisco and awaiting more tests to see what the cause is.  Her other owners Rhonda and Biff are prepared to do whatever it takes to keep Sandy going.  I'm not, so maybe it's time to give them full ownership of the dog.  Sandy has enjoyed a wonderful second life since joining me in Oakland.  We've been together since October 2005.  She is a very sweet and loving dog.  I'll always remember her zest for life, her enthusiasm, and her walks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment