Day 37

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Got up at 4:45 and arrived at Club One at 5:30.  Practiced for an hour before Ruby showed up for our weekly singles games.  She's fast and consistent when she's on.  Today she was a little off.  I practiced my ceiling shots and cross-court shots.  I'm trying to vary the speed of my game to conserve energy. 

I was home by 8:15 and working at 8:40.  It's now 10:05 a.m. and my plan for the day is to get Martin Martinez ready for his debut.  I'm going through the entire agent process all over again.  Let's see how Martin fares compared to Julia.

I'm putting a Facebook page of Martin online and revising my website.  I'm also beefing up the manuscript so that every paragraph moves.  More conflict might be needed as well, especially in some of the early and middle chapters.  The last section flows well.

10:00 p.m. - A full day of writing and thinking.  Working on my Martin Martinez query.  It's getting there.  I'm putting all the pieces in place for Martin. 




No comments:

Post a Comment