Day 1351

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I love what Stephen Colbert called Hillary last night:

Preparation H!

Now that's funny.

Today was a great day.  GREAT DAY!  The post-debate spin is playing quite nicely and I watched all of it all day long.  Trump had a disastrous performance last night, though I gotta hand it to Kellyanne Conway on spinning crumbs out of rotten eggs. She's the perfect mom on a third grader's worst day ever, and that sort of capture's her spin of Donald's debate performance last night. 

I particularly loved James Carville's Reaction.

Apparently, Trump when on Fox and Friends this morning and talked about Miss Universe 1996.  Apparently, it was another disaster, his new Kahn moment.  I can't believe our good fortune.  This guy is simply the worst candidate of all time.  He's shot himself in the foot so many times he no longer has any knees. 


No comments:

Post a Comment