Day 1019

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Up at 5 to write for a few hours before work.  Revising takes forever.  I'm rearranging everything.  Right now, the first two chapters are in total disarray, like a stuffed garage with all the boxes and junk pulled out into the street.  The big question right now is what goes where and what gets cut.

Work from 9-2, then came home and wrote another two hours before heading over to Richard and Lisa's for our first rehearsal for Halloween.  This year's theme is a Victorian Seance and I'm the spirit guide who talks with a French accent.  Since my French accent sounds more German than French, I'm making my character Swiss.  He is Professor Nosense (Tim) and he's totally crazy of course!

By 9:30 I was dead tired and had no energy left.  Should be another amazing Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment