Day 1030

Monday, November 9, 2015

Racquetball from 5-7, then work from 9-2.  Cheryl's mom passed away yesterday at 94.  She lived a long happy life, but her last few months were painful and hard.  Cheryl will be out the whole week.  Things are quiet at the moment, so I have time to revise chapters.  I seem to be rewriting everything, which is how the first major revision usually goes.  The first draft doesn't count for anything once the revising begins.

Michael Bell from Boston is visiting tomorrow and Wednesday, so I won't have much time to write in the next few days.  We'll play cribbage and catch up.  It'll be fun.

In the evening, I caught up on my blog, tidied up the place, paid bills, and read.  I was in bed my 9:15 and missed a call from Neil Bason, who's visiting over Thanksgiving.  This month is starting to get very busy with visitors.  I just need to go with it and put the writing aside for a few days, though it's hard.  It's so much easier to live in the land of make-believe.   Maybe that's why most writers are so nutty.

No comments:

Post a Comment