Day 1008

Sunday, October 18, 2015

I slept until 6:30, then finally crawled out of bed and got ready for the day.  I left for Alice's around 7:30, stopping first at Arizmendi, then Costco for gas, then Alice's in SF, arriving at 9:45.  Alice's niece Sharon arrived at 10 for an videotaped interview she wanted me to help her with for her graduate class in physical therapy.  We had to role play a patient visit to the PT office.  We practiced for 30 minutes, then shot the video in one take. 

Afterwards, Alice and I headed to Irving for groceries and lunch.  I spent the rest of the day watching both my Seahawks and Fantasy team lose.  They're now both 2-4.  So painful, especially seeing the Hawks struggle like this. 

I practiced the four chords I know on my ukulele for Alice's party tonight.  Part of her bike gang came over (Chester, May, Cecilia, Jay and George).  Chester brought his uke and a bunch of sheet music.  He and Austin played piano while Jay, Cecilia and I played ukulele.  May danced and George and Alice sang.  It was great fun!  Alice made a lovely dinner.  I ate too much as always.  The party ended at 8:45 and I was fast asleep at 10.  Gearing up for a very busy week this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment