Day 1005

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Another full day of writing.  I love these days.  I have another tomorrow, then a full week of work next week.  Today I kept at it from 6:45 until after 10 p.m.  I just kept going and going, writing 2,500 words in chapter 10, catching up on emails and blogs, and tidying the apt. a bit.  Ch. 10 is a little bit boring right now and I'm not sure what I need to jazz things up.  It needs something more.  I think what I'll do is get 6,000 words on paper, then go right into chapter 11 and also bang that out quickly.  Then I'll work on chapter 12 before revising 10 and 11.  I like writing and finishing final chapters before the penultimate and antepenultimate.  I've always been that way.  Don't know why. 

Neal sent me a clip on YouTube tonight and I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment