Day 371

Sunday, January 19, 2014

I love going Seahawk crazy in games that matter, and today's game mattered about as much as any in Seahawk history.



 I was a total basket case throughout most of the game.  Poor Alice had to endure all kinds of rabbit hopping, screaming, pleading and hooting.  Sorry, Alice!  But in the end, the Hawks prevailed.  Next stop, Super Bowl!  Oh, yeah!

After the game, Alice and I went over to Heidi and Steve's, parents of Austin's friend Ben.  The mood at their house was gloomy to say the least.  I didn't show any emotion until after we came back home.  I then watched highlights and read a few Facebook posts from friends back in the Pacific Northwest.  What a game!  One of the most intense I've ever seen.  So physical.  The Hawks/Broncos matchup should be a good one!






No comments:

Post a Comment