Day 353

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I woke up at 7 and felt better, though I was still stuffed up and my throat was still sore.  Alice came over at 10 with all kinds of food and Chinese medicine, which she told me to drink.  It was pretty nasty but cleared my nasal passages.  We went for a short walk outside.  It was a beautiful new year's day.  We made chicken soup in the afternoon, which I've been drinking all day.  Alice left around 4 and I rested on the couch Facetiming Jill, mom and Gwen.  Around 7:30, I received a call from Lisa, who said no one knew where Rossana was.  Her fiance Daniel hadn't heard from her all day and was growing worried.  Rossana had been sick like me and spent New Year's Eve alone in her apartment.  When Daniel drove over in the evening, Rossana wasn't at home, but her cell phone was there, which was strange.  Rossana usually always has her cell phone with her.  Her last Facebook entries were of her and Daniel's trip to New York, where Daniel proposed and Rossana accepted.  There picture in front of large Christmas balls in New York is beautiful.  I called Neal and he shared some information with me regarding Rossana's old boyfriend Elijah.  Everyone who was worried about Rossana wondered if she had seen Elijah New Year's Eve.  As it turned out, Rossana was found last night with Elijah and has since called off her engagement to Daniel.  She's fine, which is a great relief; however, her ongoing drama and craziness continues.  Poor Rossana.  Poor Daniel.

I went to bed at 10.  My headache was gone, but I still had a sore throat and no energy.  What a way to welcome in the new year.  Once my health is back, I'll be ready to hit the ground running!

No comments:

Post a Comment