Day 357

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Austin and I went to breakfast together to celebration his acceptance into Saint Mary's College of California in Moraga.  We went to Park Chow on 9th and Irving, which has become our hangout for morning breakfasts.  I ordered french toast and Austin ordered pancakes.  It was really great hanging out with him and hearing his take on the world.  I showed him the watch Jill got me and he said it was clean, which I guess is the new word for cool.

In the afternoon, I watched the 49ers play the Packers in a very good playoff game.  All the games this weekend were close and exciting except for the Chargers/Bengals.  The 9ers played very well and must be thrilled with such a tough win.  In the evening, Alice hosted a dinner for her bike gang.  11 people sat at the table and there was so much food we barely made a dent.  I really enjoy Alice's friends.  The party ended around 9:30 and I was in bed asleep by 10:30.


No comments:

Post a Comment