Day 367

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Played well in the a.m. after listening to a couple of CDs from The Mind Body Code.  I really liked CD 4 about age and how centenarians think.  I puts in perspective how young I am when I approach what I can still do.  As a result, I've been playing with renewed energy and intensity, beating Steve regularly in the morning.  

I'm working on chapters 13-15 in True Colors.  Hoping to finish in February.

The weather is really beautiful these days, but we need rain badly.  The California drought is becoming a big news story.  January and February are usually heavy rain months, but I haven't used my umbrella at all this season.  Not good.


Watched a few episodes of Key & Peele after work.  Those two are amazing to me.  So funny with great production values for their show.  Super stuff.  I think they're geniuses.


No comments:

Post a Comment