Day 364

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Woke up at 7 and made waffles at Alice's.  Talked to Jill this morning and had a great conversation about the mind body connection.

Watched the San Francisco game against the Panthers and wasn't surprised that the 9ers took care of business.  Next week's game on Sunday (Seahawks/49ers) will be epic.  Not sure yet where I'll watch the game.  Could be at home but also could be here at Alice's.

Taking care of to-do lists today.  Easy day in preparation for all the work I have in front of me in January and February.

The 49ers took care of business against the Panthers today, so it's the 9ers and the Seahawks next Sunday.  That will be a great game!  Alice will cheer for San Francisco and I'll cheer for the Seahawks.  

We watched last week's two-hour premiere of season 4 of Downton Abbey, this afternoon on Apple TV, followed by episode three.  It's nowhere near as good as season one, but that is to be expected.  Still, it's a very enjoyable series with likeable characters.  I just wish we didn't have to go through more Anna and Mr. Bates drama.  I'm fine with them being happy for the rest of the show, but I guess that's impossible now.  

Went to bed at 10:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment