Day 362

Friday, January 10, 2014

Woke up at 4:30, hit the gym for three hours, went to breakfast with a few of the morning racquetball crew, then drove mom to the airport at 10.  We had a great couple of days together.  She was very happy.  Leo, Louanne and Kim will visit her on Sunday for three days on their way to Las Vegas.

I worked in the afternoon, then played a racquetball match against Carlos Mansena, who's been playing a lot of racquetball the past few years and is constantly improving.  He beat me in three.  I had my chances, but missed opportunities.  I came home around 8, ate dinner, watched about 40 minutes of The Master, then went to bed.  I was exhausted from hosting and playing so much racquetball this week.  With mom gone, the holidays are officially over.  Now it's time to wrap up True Colors Detective Agency and all the rest of the books I want to write this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment