Day 197

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Woke up at 5:30 and met Ruby at the gym for some racquetball.  We played three games.  I practiced my touch shots and different serves.  Robbie extended the end of the singles league for one more week, giving me time to practice the rough spots in my game.  I'd love to reclaim the club title this season!

Today, I signed with Sharon Belcastro of the Belcastro Agency. 


I see a bright, shining future with Sharon.  But first things first, like getting Zombie Cookies ready for submission.  I spent the rest of the day doing just that, reading ZC on my kindle, noting typos, errors, missing words and vague sentences.  Actually, there may have been only one or two sentences that I revised.  Last week's five-day revision session was solid.  Most of the issues were either resolved or contained.  I always appreciate that later on when I'm reading what I wrote the week before.  Too often, I leave the hard stuff for later.  All I was confronting last week was one issue after another that I hadn't bothered to deal with earlier.  Ugh!  Anyway, the book feels solid. 

I took a three-hour break while revising and went over to Richard and Lisa's for some pizza.  It was greating hanging out with them and Trey.  We always talk about the most interesting things.  We spent about twenty minutes reminiscing about our memories of 9/11.  Trey was 6 and doesn't remember much, but he does remember hanging out at my place watching TV.   What a time we've lived in world history, from the two-telephone household to iphones and the internet.  Amazing.

I finished up at 11:30 and called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment