Day 169

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Victoria Marini requested half the Zombie Cookies novel, so I spent the entire day revising chapters 8-17.  From 8 a.m. until 12:15 p.m. (with breaks here and there since Chris was with me), I revised like a possessed maniac on all sorts of wicked speed-inducing potions.  It was brutal.  I incorporated several fabulous comments and edits from my readers.  Some of the weaker scenes and lines are a lot better, thanks to them!  I did what I could and certainly felt the pressure of getting things just right.  In a way, the novel was specifically written for this moment with Victoria.  If she takes it on, I'm set.  She's a very hard worker and extremely talented.  If she doesn't take it on, it's back to rolling the dice and hoping I land an agent who's as insightful and industrious and Victoria is.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment