Day 196

Monday, July 29, 2013

Woke up at 4, headed back to my place, hit the gym at 5 and played some singles with Glenn and Brian, who was back in action.  Brian is so tough.  We played to two games and he beat me both times, even though he hadn't played in over a month.  He hits the ball so hard. 

I was home at 7 and finished reading Evil Genes (very interesting book), then caught up on email for about two hours.  I know what my decision is regarding representation.  It's a no brainer.

Watched an hour of the Mildred Pierce HBO miniseries, which is far more faithful to the book than the original 1945 movie.  It's good so far.  Todd Haynes is such a great storyteller.

Going to bed early tonight, around 9.  After last week, I'm sluggish and tired.  A good night's sleep is just what I need.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment